onsdag 8 oktober 2008

UPDATE!

Pplz saying to me that I need to do some updates on my blog.. Yea, I know that it is a long time since last post..

I hope you all know that EQL sign up has started.
I gonna play in my old team "Bloodpunch" (support #Bloodpunch).
The team have very strong players, so I think we can do good in div5.
The lineup is; Me, PICKE, quesus, dape and an3.



Yesterdayevening was a real boring, It was like 40ppl sitting on qtv and waiting for Locust to come notafk to play against reppie in an hour or something..
But when he comes to the computer, the sadness goes away. It was a nice game, 2-1 to Locust. First Reppie choosed DM6 as his map, and really whipped Locust vagina up. After that Locust did the same thing to Reppie on DM4 and Aerowalk.

The day before (monday) was also boring, because I missed the DM6M final.. Not so much to say about it. Cge won the shit, and I knew that he would be the winner! Congratz dude!

Btw, I own my div in QWDL, just check here!

Cya at QH!

Inga kommentarer: